Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My most pressing problems of the past week have been solved. I bought a flight suit for Owen at a thrift store in Pinetop last July and completely forgot about it until Brooke found it in the back of his closet. He's going to be a pilot for Halloween and he loves it. If he's happy.....I'm happy.

After continued correspondence with a very nice and polite woman who, of all things, custom makes horns and masks from her home in Oregon, she has agreed to make me three unicorn horns in a color that isn't even offered on her website. She promised to finish them this weekend and send them out priority mail on Monday, which was yesterday. So, I'm happy to say that they should be arriving any day and they did NOT cost an arm and a leg.

The only thing I have yet to accomplish is my new computer. Believe me, its driving me crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where in oregon? i could've brought them to you. i get in on halloween morning. can't wait to see the little pilot monkey. xoxo. m