Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. Owen and I spent a week in Detroit Lakes, MN and my grandmother is still on dial up out there. It took forever for this website to load up ..... I wasn't about to try to post anything. When we came home I discovered our computer was broken so I'm doing this quickly on JJ's work laptop. We leave on Thursday for Seattle and I can't wait. It will be nice to see JJ's parents and we love the pacific northwest. I'll try to update while I'm out there, but I'm not making any promises.
Please pray for my brother, Alika. He'll be moving out here shortly to continue his treatments at the Mayo clinic. We love him and he is always in our thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the prayers---Alika and I will be headed your way soon. Can't wait to give you all big hugs!!
Give Hal, Helen and Adam our love.

See you soon,
Tutu

Unknown said...

Hey sis,
I miss you guys so much...you have no idea. It is killing me that everyone is together now especially with all that is going on w/ Alika and we are here. I don't understand the universe sometimes...Please rally around Leeks right now, give him love, and laughs, and hugs from me. Hopefully I will make it out for a visit in the next fews weeks...Kisses and Hugs to O-show him pics of me daily so he doesn't forget me, oh and sing the monkey song! :)
Love you guys!
xoxo, mimi