Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm back

I know many of you are anxiously awaiting my next entertaining and informative blog post, but unfortunately our computer is still broken .... please keep your fingers crossed because if it stays broken maybe I can talk my wonderful, generous husband into the Mac that's been on my mind for a while now.  I have so many pictures and stories I want to share from our recent travels and, hopefully, I will know in the next few days if we can save it or not.  It wouldn't be the end of the world.  I've had that computer since college so I think I got my money's worth.  I'm at my dad's right now, visiting with Alika and Tutu now that they're back from Hawaii.  Things seem to be progressing smoothly at the Mayo clinic and they seem happy with the facility as well as the quality care he's been receiving.  More updates and pics soon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Slipping on the blog entries... JJ get Bryn that new computer so the family can be updated :)