Thursday, December 11, 2008

Scary Santa's

Owen's picture last year


A little nervous this year.  Nana had to sit with him.


This year ..... take two

I will do anything to avoid my household responsibilities.  This includes figuring out how to use my new scanner and sharing with everyone the adorable holiday tradition shared by millions of people.  The picture with Santa.  Later on in life we will look back and remember exactly where we were when these were taken.  I love seeing how much he has grown between this year and last year.  





4 comments:

Tahnie said...

He's like a little man!! Growing so fast......Love the santa pix! xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the Santa Pictures ... he is too handsome!

Happy Holidays :-)

Urban Gypsies said...

Bryn I can't stop. It was another amazing pair of boots in the bag! AAHH!!! How are you? Thanks for the e-mail. I will give you a call this weekend. I love love love the Christmas party sweater look!

Angie Giannotti said...

He's so cute! We should really try our little playdate sometime after Christmas :) I would love to get together with you and the girls sometime soon also!!