Friday, June 6, 2008

Last week I had lunch with Malia, Grammie, and Sally at Brooke's restaurant and this woman was seated next to us who kept talking to herself. It was the strangest thing ... and I did double check to make sure she didn't have a bluetooth in her ear. Anyway, at one point she was having a full on argument with herself and she was looking across from her like there was someone really there!! She was yelling at her imaginary friend telling him/her that she has "been to San Francisco" and that she knows what she's talking about.
Yesterday I was pulling out of the parking lot at Safeway and I saw a guy, maybe in his early twenties, and he was talking to himself too!! This time I didn't get the details of what he was saying, but still, he was mumbling to nobody in particular.
What's with all the solo conversations?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Bryn, I do read your bloggs. I think they see dead people.