Monday, June 9, 2008

JJ read an entire book in one day

We had a very busy weekend. Lunch with Paka and Auntie Brooke on Saturday and Brody Taylor's first birthday party on Sunday. Owen played with his best friend Sammy at the party and he ate more junk food than I think he's ever had in his short life. Ice cream, cake and his favorite ..... cheese puffs. I don't think we'll ever be able to have those in our house again because he'll definitely never forget them.
JJ had a really good time in Seattle. I think he enjoyed playing golf with his brother and father, and while his driving was really good, his short game was lacking considerably. So, in order to improve on his putting, he read an entire 164 page golf book in one day. For those of you who are not familiar with my husband, he has read one book since we've been together so this is quite an accomplishment and very much worth mentioning in such a public forum. Let's just hope he learned something.
Another busy week awaits us!! We have make up swim lessons and errands to run. I'm getting together with some old friends for dinner and drinks this week and I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that JJ could read, he is a Coug after all!